Monday, October 4, 2010

Allison, Betsy and Erica’s class- Relationship

Allison was the lead-teacher for this class. She did a good job on demonstrating the skill of making wire sculptures by not doing it all by herself. Instead, she invited one of the students to come in front of the class and try it. Afterwards, the students went back to the big tables and started to pair up so that two of the students would be able to help each other out with making wire sculptures. This was a wonderful way for the students to build up their relationships. What a great way to learn “relationship” by not knowing that you are learning it!


I thought the class went smoothly but when I talked with the teachers after class, they told me that they had a hard time of hanging up the model magic sculptures onto the mobile structures. I felt sorry that I missed that part of the class as I was in the other classroom observing. What lesson did they learn from this class? Read Allison’s post on this blog, Finding a Balance, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment